Why write for Big Stamp?
Writing for Big Stamp is a great way to demonstrate your expertise and establish yourself as a thought leader in front of our highly engaged audience.
If your post is accepted by our editorial team, we’ll feature it right here on the Big Stamp site alongside promoting it across our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To submit a guest post to the Big Stamp, first read through our topic recommendations and guest post guidelines below.
What topics should you write about?
We strive to provide interesting articles about Sheffield. We are looking for engaging, intelligently written posts suited for our audience that are from the South Yorkshire area.
Guest Post Guidelines
Any guest posts not adhering to these guidelines will not be considered to the blog.
- Review the Big Stamp site to ensure we haven’t recently covered your topic. Your post should provide valuable information to fill a gap in our site.
- We will only accept unique content and ideas. Checks will be made to ensure your content is original.
- Your post must be a minimum of 700 words, but ideally between 1000-2000 words in length.
- At least one high resolution image should be provided to use as a header for your content. This must be at least 1600 x 640px.
- Additional images may be supplied to complement your content, though you must have the right to use them within your post.
- Submitted posts must not contain marketing or affiliate links and cannot be entirely self-promotional – provide value to our community! A link to your website will be included within the author bio.
- Body copy links may be included if they reference valuable supporting content to aid readers on the core topic.
- Finally, it goes without saying that your post must be grammatically correct and well written.
If you would like write for us or submit and article, please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.