Have you got a news story for us?
Big Stamp wants to hear all your Sheffield related interest stories, press releases, special nights and other news so we can share it with all our lovely readers. Please read through our guidelines below:
What do we want?
- Stories of interest to Sheffield based readers.
- All submissions must be in the 3rd person
- Community news.
- Special events details.
- Photos, posters or logos to illustrate your story.
All submissions must be your own work, well written with no spelling mistakes and quoting sources where appropriate.
What don’t we want?
- Old news.
- Product launches (unless of direct interest to Sheffield based readers).
- Writing in the first person, (no I’s, we’s, our’s)
Even though we will thoroughly consider all submissions, we don’t guarantee to include them all, but if you stick to the guidelines above you should see your news online in no time!
To send us a press release or a news tip please email us at email@example.com. This is the fastest way to get in touch with us as your email will be copied to the whole of the editorial team.